Our oldest grandson is currently in like with "dine-O-soars" (his word) so what could a doting grandma do but make him his very own DineOSoar sweater for Christmas?
The pattern is from a Beehive booklet called "Knit Menagerie" and was made using Paton's Canadiana yarn. As a little side note, Logan's Uncle Shawn had the very same sweater when he was little, but his was red and was made by one of my friends. Wonder where it ever went.
And here, for your viewing pleasure, are some more 'finds' from my travels about the internet...
- There's a really pretty pillow tutorial HERE.
- Kreinik (who makes the wonderful threads) is running a 25 Days of Christmas project and will be publishing a daily free project. You can find info about that HERE. There is also a ton of free projects from them available HERE.
- You can go HERE for part one of making one of the sweetest gingerbread houses you've ever seen - with a crochet hook!
- How about a stash busting idea HERE to make one of the nicer mug cozies I've seen.
- I really like this simple pattern for felted slippers!
- I can see these made using twine (jute, perhaps?) - maybe even a set of three.
- For the cuteness factor, how about THIS (the pattern isn't in English, but there's a translate button). And there's even more amazing cuteness HERE. Be sure you scroll down! And how about this sweet little guy?
- I'd love to make one of THESE for our grandson!
- AND - just for something that's great fun, have a look at this video!!
Today your quote is from an anonymous source...."The greatest gifts are not wrapped in paper but in love"