MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

And now...for something a little different

I did very little on the stitching front today, so I thought because Easter is rapidly approaching that  you might be interested on learning how to embroider on eggs. Mary Corbet is running a series of how to's and the beginning posts can be found HERE.    I must admit that this fascinates me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.