MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And now for something REALLY different!!

We have our #1 son (the chef) home for a few days R&R and here's what went on in our kitchen today....

stirring the pot..


a watched pot....


see???.......


and we strain it....



and we squeeze it.....


and after awhile.....


IT BECOMES CHEESE!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Oh that reminds me of all the fun I had making cheese when we had a milk cow. Tasts so good too. Nice to have him home I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is kitchen magic I can get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese you are very clever (sorry about the pun)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Does he get as far as the Uk???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of cheese???
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting...I was doing exactly the same thing. It must be Spring or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We call it Paneer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and was there any cloth left for stitching on I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM homemade cheese looks and sounds special!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.