MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The last piece of white!

Today I finished stitching the last piece of white that will be included in my cloth.  I'm not at all sure how I feel about it - glad that it's almost done and I can sit back and admire it, or sorry because it's nearly done.  Definitely some mixed feelings!   Oh well, I can console myself with the fact that I have a second one rarin' to go, and maybe another one to come. 

Here's the final block...


I still have a lot to do with this cloth because I still have a few small seams to embellish and then it's deciding what to do around the outside edge. Decisions, decisions!!

5 comments:

  1. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, very pretty! I'll be starting this weekend! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to see the big reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty .. I like all the white on white work and can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. An enjoyable journey, for you stitching, AND for me watching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.