MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, March 01, 2013

Today's white

I haven't had a whole lot of time to stitch today, but I did finish one more section for my white cloth.  Currently it's being wet blocked and once it's dry I will show you a picture.  In the meantime, I've been working on this, which is another section of the cloth...





The fingertips are left loose as well as the cuff so something can be inserted inside.  Not quite sure what I will do next with it!

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a different kind of white cloth pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely...you are always creating beauty!
    Thank you for your lovely comment you left on my blog the other day..happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MA,you have given me a fantastic idea here!!!! My grandmother (my Tuesday stitching companion) passed away last week. In her things I found a white cotton glove with the sweetest embroidery on it. Unsure of what to do with one glove....and here is the perfect inspiration!
    Thank you my friend.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.