MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Studio pal and thrifting

It's been awhile since I posted a picture of my studio pain helper -



My cutting table doubles as his bed - so needless to say not much cutting gets done if Himself decides to take a nap.

His name is Cosmo - named after Kramer on Seinfeld.  Like his namesake our Cosmo delights in making a grand entrance into a room.














Yesterday we spent the afternoon moseying about our favourite thrift stores and I came home with these...



and this....



Now whatever do you suppose I might be planning to do with them??


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.