MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, March 28, 2011

New desk!

Finally.  I've graduated to a adult size desk, sort of.  My old computer desk was an antique and a really nice one at that, but it was just too small for my long legs to fit into/under.  I now have a new one, which makes me feel as though I've shrunk!!

Here it is....closed





and here it is with the 'wing' open....


I'm a very happy camper.


9 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Grown up at last, eh?

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

You are uptown! That is going to be pretty handy. Connie

Kim B said...

Very nice and I love that wing :) Have a fantastic week!

Doreen G said...

Goodness me you won't know yourself now will you.

karen said...

oooooooooooo......it's lovely!!

Penny Berens said...

21st century sleek!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Love how it opens and closes!
Of course, mine would never close because I would have the table covered with STUFF.
*rolls eyes*
I have an antique library table I use, which actually works pretty good, but I would love to retro-fit a tray for the keyboard. I keep looking for the right brackets...can't find them...I know they exist....
ENJOY!!!! :-)

XXOO~~♥
Anne

MosaicMagpie said...

You're a big kid now! That desk is great and looks like it could be used for sewing too.
Deb
The magazine arrived and there is a great article on Stumpwork in it. I have enjoyed reading it.
Deb

~*~Patty S said...

Hope you enjoy your brand spanking new desk MA
oxo