MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Linkie goodness - 2

Still stitching on the jacket, so here are some more of the blogs I read for you to check out...

- Cathy has a lot of crazy quilting on this one.

- Emmy (Cramzy) does a variety of fun stitching projects here.

- Doreen from Creative Meanderings is a multi-faceted artist & is always fun to read.  Her sense of humour comes through!

- Dabbled - a mixed bag of things, most of which are interesting and fun.

- Debra Spincic also discusses a variety of things - lots of quilting.

- Jackie of Dog Daisy Chains - what can I say?  Her work is one of a kind and oh so inspiring.  I was lucky enough to win one of her pieces awhile ago and it is one of my treasures.

- for the genealogists amongst you, I enjoy reading Genealogy by Cindy
-----------------------------------
I have quite a few more on my reader and eventually I will post them all here.  Maybe you will find a few new ones to add to your favourites!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Will be checking out your shared links when I get my second wind! Thanks.

Threads of Inspiration said...

MA, Thanks for providing the links...I don't have time to check them out now but certainly will later. I'm heading out to my brothers for a day of cookie making with him and my mom. I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I think the windows are so pretty, in VA that never happened so I'm enjoying mother nature's artwork.

Doreen G said...

You say the nicest thing MA.

Dot said...

Thanks for the link love..!

Dot (Dabbled.org)