MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Puzzlements

My friend Irene made these quilt blocks with her handdrawn faces and was disposing of them at our last CQTeers meeting (disposing in the sense of hoping someone would wish to recycle them).  I immediately knew what I wanted to do  and absconded with them in a flash. 
Aren't they great? 

I've been working with them this afternoon but unfortunately I can't show you what I'm doing until AFTER the next CQTeer meeting so Irene can see first.  

Aren't I mean??

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. I await to see what your creative brain comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever it is i'm sure it will be imaginative...k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes. You have an eye for the potential. I wonder what you'll do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not mean at all, considerate I would say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so neat, I wonder what you will do with them? Maybe draw more with different expressions?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The faces are really great. I like the puzzle side of it. Can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo those ARE great ... looking forward to see what you did with them :)
    Happy Weekend to you and yours MA
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're making me feel anxious. No fair MA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.