MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Doll and more abc's

There is one more section of photos in the little book after this (so those of you who are totally bored at this point can know there's a light at the end of the tunnel!). The next part is pretty much all charming little pictures.
I just realized that I neglected to post a picture of the little doll I made for the St. Patricks swap on the Decidedly Different Doll group. So...here she is.....

3 comments:

  1. nice little piece of crocheting. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little St. Pat's doll is really cute. I envy the lady having a denim jacket made by you. I have seen previous ones and they are beautiful.

    I just discovered that my name isn't under your followers - so it now is.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy visiting you...I so wish I could crochet....what fun she is. xo happy evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.