Yeah! Something got finished today (well, almost). This is the ring bearer pillow I was commissioned to do which has been sitting half finished for too long. The wedding is in September so I thought it was high time I got it done.
I finally mustered the courage to stitch a monogram (thanks to Mary Corbet!) and I'm pretty pleased at how they turned out. There was a bit of minor puckering around the letters but I think that is due to the type of fabric I used.
The whole thing is approximately 9" square. Now I have to scrounge around to find some small plastic rings so that I can attach the ribbon to hold the wedding rings. I want that to be removable after the wedding.