Here's the promised picture from yesterday. On the upper right you can see the cheap 'rubber' stamps I made (so simple...a block of wood, glue on a piece of that cheap craft foam you can get at the dollar store, let dry. The image is simply cut from another piece of the craft foam and glued on...cheap, cheerful, and they work great!).
On the upper left you can see the atc Irene made (utilizing a worn embroidered cloth) and the lovely little beeswax flower she made. The bottom row are the other atcs I received (left one from Sue, and the other two are from Kym). Of course I forgot to photograph the ones I made...duh!