MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The world works in mysterious ways

Remember yesterday my telling you that I was lucky enough to be the recipient of one of Paula Hewitt's Pay It Forwards? Pay It Forward works much the same as the Random Acts of Kindness we've all heard about. I'll explain more about it when I get my three PIF's done and ready to be sent out into the world. 

Anyway, my point (and I do have one) is that last night I found out that I had also been lucky enough to win day 18 of the '29 Days of Giving' on the Art By Chrysti blog (http://chrysti.wordpress.com)!! Get this....my prize is a book (wait for it) called....'Acts of Kindness - How To Create a Kindness Revolution' by Meladee McCarty. I couldn't believe that I would 'win' a pay it forward AND a book about acts of kindness...on the same day!!! Wow!


1 comment:

  1. well aren't you lucky...and to win the book too. lol
    fate - it must be fate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.