MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, November 14, 2008

There's just no end to what I'll do

Just what do you suppose this block of wood is going to become? Actually, I spent the day finishing up the last corpse I have to work on and it will be headed out in the mail on Monday. Of course I can't show you a picture until the big reveal!

So....back to the question at hand. What do you suppose I'll be doing with this? Stay tuned......

7 comments:

  1. I see cat toys -- but more liekly a wonderful doll armature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beats me! I checked all the stuff lying around thinking it might be a clue, newsprint ads - jacket patterns??
    what's in your devious mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely a ssmall person. Or a tree. Or something :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I immediatly thought of a doll and I won't know until I get back from my trip now---maybe you could whisper in my ear before I go --promise I won't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks to me like the base for a sculpture of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I checked out the items on the desk too. And the scale compared to the pens on the table. I'm thinking a mannequin for a mini wearable art outfit with a jacket? Getting warm, LOL?

    Hooroo,
    Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would make into one of those wooden folk Santas... the tall thin ones....
    LOL
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.