MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Experimenting....

Our #2 son was home on the weekend and nicely uploaded a new program for use with my camera. It's another learning curve!! Today's picture is a total experiment and shows my favourite Christmas ornaments (and a picture of my 'babies' who are now 25 & 23 and a WHOLE lot taller than they were here!!). This nativity scene was one I bought from Avon when I was a salesperson for them. It's white procelain and I love it. I don't have all the pieces that were available but I do have the main ones.
The lampshade is one I made several years ago when I took a workshop.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:25 PM

    cute boys. It looks like you have all the major players in the nativity. Ours is a magnet for little fingers - im just as likely to find the baby jesus on the roof of the stable with one of the sheep and joseph and mary huddled out the back while the wise men take pride of place because 'they are the prettiest' how none of the bits have been broken yet is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with the lampshade! I can't believe you made it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are about the same age as my babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.