MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yellow and mail orders



The yellow part of this post is pretty self-explanatory! I did a little bit on my TIF piece today, but not enough to bother showing you. I'm hoping for better things tomorrow.
I don't know if I posted about these two mail order sites before and, if I have, my apologies. Both of these places are Canadian, which is a bonus and they are very good to deal with - at least in my experience. Both have extensive web sites, but also produce paper catalogues. First is 'Stockade' (www.stockade.ca ) . There's not too much this company doesn't carry and they keep adding new products all the time. It's well worth checking out their site to see what they have. Second is 'A Great Notion Sewing Supply Ltd.' (www.agreatnotion.com) Again, a great resource for all sorts of things pertaining to sewing and such. I get my silk ribbon from them.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can attest to A Great Notion--they offer fast service and answer emails promptly. Got my hand needlefelter from them.
    Will check out the other--thanks for the link! I'd like to keep my business "in country" if possible, but sometimes it's difficult!! Now if i could just find a Canadian supplier for the Impress machine.....
    Sunny yard!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.