MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Poppies, orange blossoms, and sites



I had the best of intentions to show you some atc's I've received recently, but as per usual - I forgot to charge the camera. Instead I give you some more flowers from our garden. The mock orange blossoms smell so heavenly - I love them. The other picture is a close-up of another of the poppies we have. Tomorrow I hope to take a photo of the catalpa tree which is in full glorious bloom. Jack started the tree from a seed several years ago and he's quite proud of it.

While I'm on the subject of clutter - there's a really good book I just finished reading and I highly recommend it if you feel you need some organization. 'It's All Too Much - An Easy Pan for Living a Richer Life With Less Stuff' by Peter Walsh. He is the host of the show on TLC called 'Clean Sweep'. The book is quite humorous and gives you great techniques that are simple to execute.
Specs: Published by Free Press, c2007, ISBN-13:978-0-7432-9265-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.