MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Awwww....


Isn't this just too cute for words? I stumbled across a box of cards I got when I was born and this is one of many cute ones. It's a Hallmark card and cost all of 10 cents. My how things have changed!! I really need to think of something artistic I can do with them because I really don't want to throw them out.

1 comment:

  1. This IS a cute card!
    Why don't you scan your cards, print them onto fabric, and make a small quilt out of them?

    Thanks for your "yummy" comment on my blog.. ;-) Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.