MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tired of these yet?

Here's another of the squares I'll be using in my quilt. This one still needs quite a bit of work to finish it, but I like it because it's blue (one of my other favourite colours!).

Had a fun day today, despite the weather - which is horrible. Extremely windy and cold with snow 'showers' throughout the day. Brrrr. Even the house is cold tonight. Anyway, I got off-topic there. I had started to tell you that we had our monthly meeting of CQTeers here today and did our usual bring-n-brag session, ate chocolate, and Sue taught us how to make really cute snowflakes and flowers using paper punches and mulberry paper. Hope to have a picture to show you tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. You need to take a plastic bag with you when you go to all the meetings and groups that you attend -then they will think you are weird as well as clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann,

    These squares are wonderful. I love the stitching.

    susan in spokane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.