MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, January 18, 2008

New toys


Today I have two pictures to show you because the mailman brought me something nice! My oldest son gave me a gift certificate for Mary Maxim and I got a set of circular knitting needles with it. Now I might be able to actually find the size I need and it comes with 4 various lengths of cable, which will be handy. Thanks RJ!
The other picture is another of the round robin squares I have which will be added to my quilt. This one is also on the small side and will need to be added to.

2 comments:

  1. these round robin CQ blocks are stunning... Don't think I could be that diligent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the block MA lots of good ideas for TIF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.