MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 09, 2026

He continues to pay the price!

Forty seven years ago yesterday the RC gave up his perfectly good bachelorhood to marry me and I'm thankful every day.  Pretty sure he'd say the same (as long as I'm in the room...lol).  

We were married at the home of my cousin who was our officiant (he also married my parents).  

- THIS is a work of art!

- I know I've sent  you to another version of these, but THIS one is really pretty!

-  THIS little guy is rather awww-worthy.




16 comments:

  1. you both picked winners - have the happiest anniversary ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! 🥳
    Lovely couple
    Wishing y’all many more loving years
    May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Annie! I missed this completely because my feed hasn't been feeding for days. A new blogger hitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that feeds have been an issue for some - touch wood my Inoreader feed seems to be working. Thanks for the good wishes!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:17 PM

      Happy Anniversary, belated as my wishes are, I hope that it was a nice day. You two look so happy in the photo - and I love your hairstyle!

      Delete
    2. Hairstyles (and colour!) have changed over the years, that's for sure. Thank you for the wishes.

      Delete
  5. Look at you two. So cute! We're a year behind you. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated Happy Anniversary. Love your hairstyle, I remember that hairstyle, it was all the rage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair back then naturally went into that style. It certainly wouldn't do that now! (And thank you)

      Delete
  7. Oh, what a lovely photo! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't believe it's been 47 years already.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.