MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 09, 2026

He continues to pay the price!

Forty seven years ago yesterday the RC gave up his perfectly good bachelorhood to marry me and I'm thankful every day.  Pretty sure he'd say the same (as long as I'm in the room...lol).  

We were married at the home of my cousin who was our officiant (he also married my parents).  

- THIS is a work of art!

- I know I've sent  you to another version of these, but THIS one is really pretty!

THIS little guy is rather awww-worthy.




4 comments:

  1. you both picked winners - have the happiest anniversary ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! 🥳
    Lovely couple
    Wishing y’all many more loving years
    May

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.