Here you go - another completed landscape! I'm really sorry that a photo doesn't really do it justice because it doesn't show the sparkle I added to the snow using a couple of different types of glitter (I'm so sad that they no longer make Glamour Dust by DecoArt because nothing else does such a great job). I'm also sorry that I don't think you can tell that I made her a 'puffer' coat nor do I think you can really see the snowflakes I added to the sky. There's so much texture in this one that a photo simply can't capture. It should be clickable to embiggen so that might help.
"Him and Me VII - Christmas Tree Farm"
measures approx. 19x25"
FOR SALE!
- THIS would be a fun little project to do for your fall decor.
- Or how about THESE.
- HERE is something you might like to try out.
I stumbled across this and had to share it - enjoy!



That latest work will certainly find a home!
ReplyDeleteI can but live in hope!
Deletethat's a beautiful finish, that is ... especially the tire tracks in the snow - it's the little things that make art, innit?
ReplyDeleteThanks Dianne - it was great fun to make, that's for sure.
DeleteWow, that is a gorgeous finish! I love all the details!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I had a hard time not adding even more details.
DeleteWow! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteIt will sell fast.
May
Thanks May! I am always hopeful for a sale but it doesn't happen often.
DeleteSuch a lovely finish on this "Him and Me"--I can see her puffer coat--just amazing work--love the tire treads too...
ReplyDeletehugs, Julierose
Oh, I'm glad you can see the coat detail! I wasn't sure it would show up in a photo.
Deleteif you click on the photo it shows the details of the picture. Lovely work as always. Love the snow flakes...........
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew where I got those snowflakes because I'd love to have some more. I used every last one. Glad embiggening the picture allowed you to see the details.
DeleteAnother lovely finish, Mary Anne! I love this one! I embiggened the photo and I can see all the details; puffed coat, snowflakes, glitter, tree and barn decor. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you Astrid - it was certainly fun working on this one.
DeleteWow! That is beautiful, Mary Anne. I can see the puffer coat! This is so beautifully textured. The different ways you've stitched snow takes my breath away.
ReplyDeleteawww, thank you Becki! I only wish you could see the sparkle in the snow but a photo doesn't seem to pick that up very well.
Delete