MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 31, 2026

almost, but not quite

 I'm almost finished the landscape but still have to add the finishing touches so for now I'll show you another little glimpse....


- THIS looks like a fun fall project.

- I know THIS is a paid pattern, but it made me laugh anyway.  And THESE made me smile too.

-I really should make THIS for our #1 son who is a chef.

Today's quote is by Daniel Gottlieb...."I hope you will remember what your soul needs.  Not wealth, prestige, and possessions, but the adult responsibility to love someone every day a little more than you did the day before"  (from the book 'Letters To Sam')



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.