MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 17, 2026

Tah AND Dah!!

 Introducing..,.
"Him and Me VI - His Grandpa's Homestead"



measures approx 17x21"

FOR SALE!

- Have a peek through the inspiration I found HERE!  And while you're there, check out her larger pieces too.

- There are tons (!) of free knit and crochet patterns HERE.  

- THESE are definitely awwwww-worthy.

- I'd like to give THIS a try to see if it works as well as shown.

- And THIS artist works with very unconventional raw materials!

Today's quote...




4 comments:

  1. this one is another heart-toucher (i can't remember the word for that and Melissa is still sleeping, so i can't ask her) - awesome!

    the slowing down can be frustrating, but it can also stop the dumb stuff before it's too late...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heart-toucher is a good term. Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is lovely :) Those people are starting to take on individual personalities.
    (And that dumb but slower thing? Oh yes.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Quinn! I'm having altogether too much fun playing with this old couple and have already started another one.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.