No, I'm not quite done with Him and Me, so here's the beginning of another one where the couple visit a Christmas tree farm. Right now it's at the point they always get to where I question my thinking that I can even begin to make what I have in my mind. And also when I question my even thinking that I can call myself a fabric artist. This too shall pass (I hope).
- I wouldn't mind giving THIS technique a try and hopefully I can remember it when I have a need for it.
- I know THIS is an ad but the technique is intriguing. Wonder if it's actually AI.
- Some things just make me laugh (THIS did).
- THESE would be fun to make, both for kids and for adults.
- The quilters among you might find THIS article interesting (and finally (!!!) there's a name for the way I quilt!
Today's quote..."Anyone who thinks they are too small to make a difference has never met the honey bee"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.