MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, August 28, 2026

More on the tree

 The glitter has been added to the tree along with some 'baubles (sequins) which add even more sparkle.  Next I need to figure out how I'm going to do the trim on the presents.    I spent the entire afternoon (!!!) yesterday making little teeny fiddly bows for the gifts.  It would have been far easier to embroider them but I wanted them to be dimensional.  Good thing I don't work on a time clock!



- If you're a fan of the When Calls The Heart series on tv, you might like to create some of THESE!  Even if you're not familiar with the show, the paper creations are pretty cool.

- THIS fell under the awww-worthy category for me.

- If you have a chipped teacup, perhaps making THIS would be a good use for it.

- If you're thinking about making a vest to keep you warm over the cold months, perhaps some ideas HERE will be of interest.  Or have a look at the ones HERE (scroll down) as well.

Today's quote is from Mark Twain..."No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.