I'm at the quilting/stitching stage on the landscape so I thought I'd show you a closeup of the little building after I've added the stitching. There's still work to be done on the doors and of course I need to add the shading but that will happen after the rest is quilted. Now I'm working on quilting the snow which will take a few days because some of it I'm doing by hand.
- You can see some of the winners from the Grand Rapids quilt show HERE.
- I don't think I'd go THIS far, but they ARE kind of pretty, aren't they.
- THIS intrigued me and I'm wondering if I could somehow include the technique in one of my landscapes. Hmmmm.....putting my pondering hat on....
- HERE is a great project that would be fun for those fans of mushrooms.
Today's quote is from Martin Luther King Jr....."No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they'd die for"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.