I spent most of Friday and Saturday quilting the latest landscape and I'm still not done. Of course spending an inordinate amount of time wrestling with some thread that my machine simply didn't like factored into my time frame. There's still one section of the fields to do, as well as the sky. Then it's time to add the details!
- THIS takes you to a link to download a tutorial for making really nice potholders.
- There's a fun project HERE that you might like to try.
- THIS is awww-worthy because I love dragons (hopefully it's not an AI-generated pattern...so hard to tell these days).
- It seems if you're a knitter there's always something new to learn and THIS might be helpful.
Today's quote..."Don't do something permanently stupid just because you're temporarily upset"


I can definitely see the difference your quilting made--looks lovely!! Teeming rain here over 1.5" in two hours--
ReplyDeleteHugs, Julierose
Good! I was afraid it wouldn't show up in the photo. I think you're glad of the rain?
DeleteThose pot holders do look very neat and useful. I often use my bowl cozies for pot holders now, because they are always within reach. But they don't have pockets for my fingers.
ReplyDeletePot holders never come amiss, that's for sure.
DeleteClever potholder idea!
ReplyDeleteI think so too!
DeleteIt looks fantastic. 👌
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda! Lots of hours of stitching, for sure.
DeleteYou've gotten a lot done on the landscape! Thanks for sharing the potholder tutorial!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! It's a nice potholder so thought people might like to make them.
Deletethe detail you add is superb,; it's those little bits that add such depth to the piece.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wonder why I bother with all the stitching but when I compare the finished project with pictures from the beginning it is noticeable.
Delete