I have mostly finished the quilting on the landscape but, because it's mostly white, I don't suppose you can see it very well (perhaps try embiggening the photo?). I gave him a hat and am currently working on adding some Christmas gifts which still need more details before they're complete. I am regretting making the gift to the left of the barn door that colour so I suspect I'm likely to re-do it so it stands out more.
- You HAVE to go and see what Donna has stitched!!!
- I've never seen THIS before and wonder if maybe it would be a good idea. Probably better than throwing a towel over your shoulder which is what I tend to do.
- THIS made me laugh out loud. I'm not making it, but it would make a fun gift for someone.
- Hmmmm - I am now wondering if I could use THIS technique on one of my landscapes.
- Have a look at the amazing creations of THIS artist!! Hard to believe he uses hubcaps.
Today's quote is from Benny Lewis..."The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how high you raise your foot"


every stitch adds a little something. I agree with yellow plaid does stand out. Loved the butterfly, such a lot of work.........
ReplyDeleteI liked that yellow fabric but it ended up blending in too much. It's coming off today and will be replaced with something else.
DeleteOh yes, I can see your lovely quilting and stitching on the snow...;)))this is really coming together so well;))) Hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteI love adding texture to my pieces and this one is no exception. Glad you could see it!
DeleteI love what I am seeing here, dear friend. Each and every stitch is a beautiful work in progress, to the finish.
ReplyDeleteEach element I add seems to bring it more to life...at least IMHO anyway.
Deleteha ha ha - those chicken coasters are hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteThey certainly made me chuckle!
DeleteHello MA: Love this new quilt, thank-you for the links, the chicken made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Glad you enjoyed the chicken too!
DeleteThat is beautiful! So cheery and heart warming!
ReplyDeleteMay
Sure helps take my mind off what's going on in the world.
Deletethe towel scarf is my best this time, plus she has a lot of other recipes I might try starting with ranch dressing
ReplyDeleteLeeAnna
If I were the cook in our household I would definitely be making one of those towel scarves.
Delete