MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Another section

 I've finished stitching the 'boards' on the old house but have yet to add any of the other details...


- Some of THESE made me laugh.

- I know mint tends to run rampant in the garden, so if you have some, perhaps making some of THIS would be a good use for it.  Would make great gifts too!  There are more ideas HERE.

- And if you have lavender in your garden, perhaps you'd like to try one of THESE ideas (I, however, will be steering clear b'cause my allergies run rampant when I get near it).

Today's quote..."Actions prove who someone is, words just prove who they pretend to be"





12 comments:

  1. boards can be boring - yours are not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to know! Hopefully they'll looks better once I add some shading

      Delete
  2. Boards and the roofs are looking great;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoy seeing your 'constructions' come together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, because it seems I have nothing else to mumble about!

      Delete
  4. This landscape is coming along just great. Will there be flowers? Silly question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might be flowers - maybe, maybe not.

      Delete
  5. I so enjoy seeing your progress, dear friend! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that was a lot of work! Your attention to detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - lots of hours of stitching! Wait until you see what I've since added - even more stitching (took me most of two days!).

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.