MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 10, 2026

Another glimpse

I'm currently working on adding the embroidery aspect of the landscape and this is an in-progress photo.  It will change somewhat yet but you can get the general idea I think.


- THIS is so cute (and another thing that would make a perfect gift if coupled with a nice mug)

- THIS caught my eye - might have to test it out!

- I know THIS is a commercial pattern, but it made me laugh so I had to let you enjoy it too.

- What to do with empty thread spools?  How about making some of THESE?  They'd be fun to give to your sewing friends.

- Nann sent me THIS and I had to share!  Hard to believe they're done with thread!

Today's quote...



4 comments:

  1. Yes, those birds are incredible stitchery! And your own stitchery is pretty darn terrific, you know. (Those spool things...so cute.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hand embroidery embellishments are always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how some of my landscapes *need* embroidery details and others don't. This one obviously did!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.