I'm almost finished the landscape but still have to add the finishing touches so for now I'll show you another little glimpse....
- THIS looks like a fun fall project.
- I know THIS is a paid pattern, but it made me laugh anyway. And THESE made me smile too.
-I really should make THIS for our #1 son who is a chef.
Today's quote is by Daniel Gottlieb...."I hope you will remember what your soul needs. Not wealth, prestige, and possessions, but the adult responsibility to love someone every day a little more than you did the day before" (from the book 'Letters To Sam')


I used to hear Dan Gottliebs public radio program locally. It was a psychological advice premise.
ReplyDeleteThat fits with what the book is about. It was a good read, for sure.
DeleteAll those little lights and tree additions really are so perfect!! This is such a cheery, happy piece I think...Lovely work
ReplyDeleteHugs, Julierose
I had those little lights leftover from when I did a lot of crazy quilting so it was nice to use them up.
Deletewell - i wonder if those geese could be made with Canada goose colors?!? think he'll try to change their name, too?!?
ReplyDeleteby the way, anyone who is not a moron knows that it's LAKE ONTARIO and that he and his ilk are effing idiots. so humiliating...
We won't mention the meme that's going around with his hair on a Canada goose. And yes, it's Lake Ontario and it always will be. One more reason for Canadians to hate that man.
Deletelove those little lights, just the perfect added touch.
ReplyDeleteI was glad I unearthed them in my stash and that I had enough.
DeleteThis is so beautiful and heartwarming!
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda
DeleteYour Christmas landscape is beautiful. I really love it. I looked at your crochet links! All so good but alas, my attempts at origami are laughable!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I agree - origami and I don't get along either.
DeleteOoooh, another beauty!! The details are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pam - it was certainly lots of fun to work on.
DeleteOh my goodness... I love the puffy trees. And the stitched wood grain on the barn. Wonderful, Mary Anne!
ReplyDeleteI was going to quilt the trees and then decided I liked them somewhat puffy....glad you could see that.
Delete