I've been working on the landscape but truthfully nothing that you can see in a photo...so....how about a few extra links to explore today instead of a photo?
- THIS takes you to a PDF of a really pretty shawl. If I were a shawl person, I'd love this one.
- There are some fun ideas for gifting HERE.
- THIS would make a cute little gift.
- There's a great tutorial HERE for making really nice gift bags that you could fill with all sorts of Christmas treats, edible or otherwise!
- I came across THIS very excellent post about temperature blankets (and I love the colours she chose!!). I would really love to make one and the time commitment to only having to do one row each day wouldn't be too bad. But THEN, I price out the yarn and it gives me huge pause for thought.
- If you have a tea-lover on your list, perhaps one of THESE would be a welcome gift.
- THIS would be fun to both serve AND to gift.
- There are some fun ideas HERE too.
- THESE are really pretty and would make a nice gift with a candle tucked inside.
- Some cute ideas HERE too.
Today's quote..."May your day be filled with glitter than someone else cleans up"