MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

A poser

 Now, whatever do you suppose this pile will become???



And this pile too???

You'll just have to stay tuned to see!

- HERE is a fun technique you might like to try.

- And how about trying THIS as well?

- Perhaps some of THESE might be a thought for 'that' date in December.

- I hope I remember THIS when next I need to hang a picture!

- If you'd like to see some of the winning quilts from the 2023 AQS QuiltWeek have a peek HERE.

Today the quote is from Lao Tzu..."New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"

11 comments:

  1. That quotation reminds me of sister Irene saying, well, I'm at a crossroads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I remember her saying that.

      Delete
  2. First thoughts a tote bag or jacket. Great links, the hanging pictures is a great tip.
    It must be going around. Your quote is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess that might be partially right!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Sherry of createology: You dear are such a tease! I never guess correctly so I shall await the reveals. I have experienced a few of today’s quote endings and beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah - I'm teasing myself too because I have no clue if what I'm thinking about will translate into the doing

      Delete
  4. I will wait and see what you will fashion with the yarn and the fabric you are recycling from jeans.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting to see too! One project with the yarn is underway.

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to see what that denim will become.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing some wonderful knitted goodness for the grands, and some kind of quilt out of the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're pretty much right! The question is - just what I will make and that remains to be seen.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.