So I've been putzing and not one bit of what I've done is of the least bit of interest to you. I know you were just sitting there wanting to know that I finished wrapping all but two gifts. You really wanted to know that I re-vamped a vest for Resident Chef so it fits him better. I know you were absolutely holding your breath to know that I blocked a wee sweater for the baby, a process which requires crawling about on the floor. I'm sure you REALLY wanted to know that I managed to get up off said floor. You also, I know, wanted to know that I made the label and sewed it on the back of the baby quilt. More importantly, I'm sure you had the knowing that I put a precious few stitches into the latest landscape high on your wish list.
AND....drumroll please....I know, beyond a shadow of any doubt whatsoever, that you are just sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to hear that I spent over an hour searching for pictures of
....wait for it.....
Gosh, I'm glad all your waiting is now over and you can go back to your regularly scheduled life. You're welcome.
- If you are gifting something like a couple of fat 1/4's to someone at Christmas have a look at THIS cute packaging idea.
- THESE would be so pretty on a tree - or used as a package topper - or even as little gift.
- And just for the sheer delight, have a scroll through THESE.
- If I was a sane quilter I would be SO tempted to make THIS (please note, link takes you to the PDF of the pattern)
- Once I discovered the snowman quilt, it led me to look to see what other free patterns are available - there's lots!
Instead of a quote, this came up on facebook and it made me laugh so I thought I'd share (there IS a wee bit of 'language' so be prepared)...