Resident Chef carved this Santa many years ago and there it sat. Unloved, unpainted, and stuffed in a drawer. I finally decided that I was going to get it painted if it was the last thing I do. Only took me over ten years....
- Those of us whose kids watched Sesame Street will remember the Yip Yips and now there's both a crocheted AND a knitted pattern to make them. I think kids now, even tho' the Yip Yips aren't 'on' anymore would still get a kick out of them!
- THIS is a pretty little mug rug design that you could make for either yourself or as a gift.
- If you like roses, perhaps you might like THIS (scroll down to see the full design!). Seeing one block won't give you the full effect.
- THIS would make cute little gifts too - particularly if you were to give the mug and fill it with maybe some hot chocolate or cider packets.
- If you plan on giving gift cards this year, perhaps making some of THESE would make a cute presentation.
- There's a great in-depth review HERE of products you can use to create a snowy texture on your projects.
Today's quote is from Victoria Erickson..."There's a turning point. It arrives when we find ourselves quietly hovering inside the realization that the choice is between two pains: the pain of the jump or the pain of regret"