Over the weekend I finished working on another gift that will be added to the Christmas box. I really enjoyed working with the bright colours and of course the Lego theme was a winner in my eyes. The pattern is the crocheted 'Building Blocks Throw' from Red Heart and can be found HERE. I would recommend, if you were to do this, that you use a #3 yarn, rather than the # 4 the pattern calls for. It's a tad heavy and I think a bit lighter weight yarn would suit it better.
- Have a peek, at the incredible textile art by THIS artist! And you can see more by visiting her web site HERE.
- Oh, and have a look at THESE little cuties too!!
- THIS is an interesting method of adding a zipper to knitting, without sewing.
- If I still had a garden, I would love to try making one (or more!) of THESE.
- Most of you know that I've always had a fascination with creating things with denim so of course THIS caught my eye!
Another anonymous quote (and one that I think we can all identify with at times!)..."A perfect metaphor for my life would be 'someone trying to stand in a hammock'