Just to prove that there's something else that's been happening here at Chez Magpie other than cleaning/shoveling/backhoeing and sewing, how about a dinosaur sweater that I just finished? I usually knit or crochet in the evenings in front of the tv so this is the result of two or three weeks of evenings.
Pattern came from a Beehive booklet called 'Knit Menagerie' and Ravelry has it HERE.
- I like THIS planner for crochet (which could work just as well for knitting projects).
- THIS is something a lot of us really need! I have a similar one that is soon going to bite the dust so I will be keeping this tutorial handy!
- THIS is a handy little zippered pouch - and there's a link to two other sizes as well. A set of three would make a lovely gift!
- Now THIS is something I could really get behind!!!!!!!
- If you enjoy paper piecing perhaps THIS might be a fun project to create for Valentine's Day.
- THESE links to lots of bag-making tutorials should keep you busy for a little while!
Today's quote is from Elizabeth Zimmermann..."Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either"