Yes, finally! I started working on a new fabric landscape and I'm happy to get back to it. I guess I have to call it a landscape now rather than a barn!
It's at the stage now where I debate chucking it all and starting over, however I know I go through this every time so I will work through it. That's not to say that it will end up escaping the trash bin eventually anyway, but at least I have the patience to wait and see!
- I love THIS - I'd never do it, but I love it anyway.
- For those who like to carry a few tea bags in your purse, THIS is a cute little holder (would make great gifts too!).
- THESE are rather cute and would be fun for Valentine's Day.
- THIS is a really pretty honeycomb stitch pattern that could see many uses.
- There are some great ideas for organizing your crafting space HERE.
It's been really cold here the past few days (but happily we seem to have missed the big dumping of snow that many people got). Right now it's -24C here and it was colder than that over the weekend, particularly if you factor in the wind chill. So the quote for today is this..."I think it's time for Old Man Winter to get Mother Nature drunk, and have a little fun making Spring"