Remember that quilt piece I've been trying to use up? Well, some of it became the base for these postcards...
and while I was at it, I made these too...
- I don't know about you but I often struggle with attempting to turn a small fabric tube right side out...and there's a tutorial HERE that might help with that.
- Nice tutorial HERE to make your own etui box.
- HERE is another cute pattern that would be fun for Valentine's Day decor.
- And if you go HERE you can find links to a whole lot more!
- Have a look at the work by THIS artist! Be sure to check out all her galleries. Amazing!
This morning it's -18C outside (brrrr!) not including the wind chill which makes it much colder....so I found this quote that seems fitting for the day..."I'm not going outside until the temperature is above my age"