This is the last of the postcards I made and sent to unsuspecting victims over the holiday season...
I meant to post a picture of a wee surprise that arrived in my mail a week or so ago. This beautiful ATC was a very unexpected gift and I thought you might like to see it...
The mail yesterday had another sweet little surprise from my friend Sherry. She is an amazing tatter and she sent me this beautiful Christmas wreath...
|THANK YOU CRIS!!!|
Isn't it gorgeous?
Thank you Sherry!!
And - to add to the gifts I received....yesterday I had lunch with a very long-time friend and she gifted me with these...
Only another quilter truly 'gets' what makes up THE best gift - and she knew I had been searching for fabrics for my barns. Aren't these perfect?? AND she also gave me the adorable scrubby and the most incredible scented hand sanitizer. Methinks I'm spoiled! Thank you MEK (oh yes - and there was a tin of homemade goodies too!).
- THIS little project/gift could suit either a man or a woman and there might be time to create a few before Christmas.
- Pat Winter has her 2018 crazy quilt calendar available and you can find out more HERE.
- THIS is an intriguing use for old t-shirts.
- HERE is a really cute crocheted hat pattern. I'd like to make this one (altho' I would never wear it - I'm so not a hat person!).
- THIS little fellow would be cute to make for ornaments - perhaps not for this year, but you can bookmark it for next year.
Today the quote is from Larry Wilde..."Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall"