This is a sweater for our oldest grandson. Pattern is 'Flax' by Tin Can Knits and can be found in sizes from 0-6 mos. up to 4XL HERE. I used Vanna's Choice yarn and it worked up beautifully. An easy pattern with just enough interest to make it not at all boring to knit. I will be making this one again.
- THIS is another one of those patterns that's just too cute not to share. And THIS is another one of those things (the pattern is there - you'll have to use the 'translate' feature)
- HERE's a really nice cross-stitched Christmas card pattern (or would make a nice ornament too).
- HERE's a nice hat pattern that might be a good gift. THIS one too. And THIS one. And ANOTHER one. Or how about THIS one.
- For those of you who are Harry Potter fans (or if you know someone who is) perhaps THIS might make a great gift.
- HERE is a lovely crocheted basket that would be a perfect gift.
- THESE would be so cute on a Christmas tree - or - as a little garland - or.....?? Or, if you want something just a tad more complicated, how about some of THESE?
- I found THIS which 'says' it's a potholder but to my mind it would make a beautiful piece of Christmas decor - or perhaps tucked into the Christmas tree.
- There are some interesting Christmas decor ideas HERE. (Scroll down)
- and just to make you feel good, how about spending a few minutes watching THIS? I love the horses!!! It seems the company has decided not to use the wonderful horses in their recent commercials and I think it's their loss.
Instead of a quote today, I found this....