Over the weekend DH made these...
|Recipe is found HERE. |
this appeared in my sewing room...
Do you suppose this means that after
38 years he still loves me?
- For your listening pleasure, have a look at THIS (have your sound on!)
- THESE ornaments are SO cute!! Not necessary to put them on the tree either - they'd be perfect all year 'round. HERE's another cute ornament idea.
- Or how about some really cute little snowmen found HERE. Or maybe a really sweet little Chris Mouse (found HERE).
- I'm a huge fan of the Grinch (the original cartoon version) so of course I like THIS!
- I have often wondered why someone didn't come up with a small circular knitting needle to make socks and it seems that someone has!! Have a look at THIS (and now I want a set so I can try it....SO much easier than fumbling with DPN's!!).
- HERE are some free Christmas-themed cross stitch charts.
- THESE are some very sweet pincushions - a great gift for any time of the year!
- If you are searching for an easy, but really pretty, idea for packaging your gifts, how about THIS?
Your quote today is another one from an anonymous source..."When a child gives you a gift, even if it is a rock they just picked up, exude gratitude. It might be the only thing they have to give, and they have chosen to give it to you"