Some of you will remember my moan awhile ago about how I managed to spill my glass of water onto some crazy-quilted postcards I was working on and how the ink ran on the images. The surviving ones were completed and mailed out and I think they have all been received now, so I can show you.
I'll share the rest with you over the next few posts.
- I stumbled across THIS recipe and it's going in my 'idea' file for next Christmas (if I can wait that long!!!). And if you want even more great-sounding (and looking!) Christmas recipes have a look at some of THESE!
- For those of us who might like a check list to help us declutter after the holidays, how about THESE monthly charts? Or how about THIS list??
- THIS tutorial calls for using wool sweaters, but I don't see why acrylic ones wouldn't work just as well. HERE is another use for old sweaters and another version HERE and HERE. I have a pair and they are the toastiest mittens I've ever owned.
- Kathy Shaw has posted her list of upcoming *Free* 2018 online classes for crazy quilting (and will be updating that list to include 'sane' quilting classes as well. Go HERE for further info.
- HERE is a cute tutorial for making a matching dress for a little girl and her doll.
Today your quote is from Norman Wesley Brooks..."Christmas is forever, not just for one day. It's for loving, for sharing, for giving....not to be put away likes bells and lights and tinsel. The good you do for others is the good you do for yourself."