I've been toying with the thought of making soap for several years and this became the year. The picture isn't very clear (sorry!) but I was trying to show how I packaged them. Melt & Pour soap (purchased from HERE), some done in a feminine scent and some in a masculine....wrapped in light-weight brown paper....added a colored band made from scrapbook paper....a label (from Avery, printed on my computer) and the whole thing encased in little cellophane bags. They smell so nice!!
- The amazing Stephanie of 'The Enchanting Rose' has a lovely little series happening on her blog involving making yo-yo's and some wonderful things you can do with them. The first post is making a really pretty garland and you can find that HERE. She is doing 6 different projects and if you continue to check back you will see what else she creates.
- HERE is a really pretty way to combine fabric and crochet to make a quilt. The pattern isn't available, but she does give links to find how to make it yourself. There's another version (with tutorial) HERE. I love the Victorian look as shown, but also wonder what it would be like done with denim?
- One (or several) of these would make a really nice gift.
- THIS is one of those really cute things that would be fun to make - and not a calorie to it either!
- THESE would make great little stocking stuffers.
Today I have another quote from an anonymous source...."A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure, for friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace. A friend makes the world we live in a better and happier place."