I don't know if I mentioned here that I was asked to proofread a book for Kathy Shaw (Shawkl) and my copy just arrived in the mail. What an honour it was to have even a little part in this one!
You can go HERE to purchase your very own copy!
On to the mumblings for today...
1. If you're looking for a quick little project to make for Christmas, there's a tutorial HERE for a cute zippered pouch.
2. There's an excellent article HERE about how to choose the proper batting for your quilts.
3. The EAC blog has released some more patterns in their band sampler series and those can be found HERE.
4. Mary Corbet has released a really adorable cross stitch Christmas pattern HERE.
5. There's a cute little wooden embossed Christmas ornament tutorial HERE.
6. This is what I'd like to do with my manufacturer-ugly four drawer filing cabinet!
And, finally, there's even knitting content on this blog! Amazing, huh?
This is a cobbled-together-from-three-patterns sock that I've come up with.
Knitted toe up using Paton's Kroy Sock Yarn.
My quote of the day is from an anonymous source.... "It's not the face, but the expressions in it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the things you do with it"