MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, December 07, 2015

Another little project

Over the weekend I decided I would make a wee makeup bag for one of my friends.  I already have a gift made for her, but another little add-on won't come amiss.  This will be perfect to hold her supplies for doing her nails.


This is a little bag, measuring approx. 6x3x3".
I plan to make more but will increase the size in
order to be truly a makeup bag.  There might even
be a few done for shaving bags for the guys.

Thanks Baa for the link (tutorial is  HERE)!

Today the quote is from a fellow blogger Janie Krig..... "Use what you have, where you are, and some really amazing things can happen"    I love this one!


10 comments:

Vicki W said...

Cute bag and a great gift idea!

Christine Barnsley said...

What a great little bag! Just perfect for an extra gift! Have a lovely week! Christine x

Createology said...

These really do make great gifts and they sew up quickly and simply. Great Quote.

Judys Lace Creations said...

A girl can NEVER have too many pouches, bags etc. This one is cute.Thanks for the link.

Deepa said...

Lovely bag; sewing is not my forte but I hope to learn it someday. Thanks for the link!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi MA
Yes, it IS a cute bag. I bought a bag that size in the school supply section at Walmart that I absolutely love and keep my crochet hooks in. There are so many great uses for a bag this size.
HO HO HO!!

Quinn said...

Very cute bag!

knettycraft said...

What a very cute bag you made! So nice to put tiny giveaways in!

Baa. xxx said...

It looks so pretty! - love the colours!

karen said...

is that a zip? I am so impressed...I am useless with zips...