Well, at least you can think of it this way - my mumblings taste better than a dose of Buckley's cough medicine! At least I hope they do!!
1. For the quilters, there's a handy chart HERE for quilt sizes for diagonal set blocks.
2. HERE you can see Pantone's colour of the year for 2016 (or in this case, colours). They're not particular favourites of mine, but I'm sure a lot of you will be happy with them.
3. For the crocheters there is a pattern for the cutest little baby shoes HERE
4. And there's the sweetest little mouse pattern HERE. There are tons of uses for this little fellow!
5. For those of you who are wanting to make Christmas ornaments and appreciate recycling, have a look at the one HERE on the EAC blog, and while you're there, they have posted the next installment of the band sampler pattern HERE.
6. The publishers of the Canadian magazine 'A Needle Pulling Thread' have a new enterprise, geared towards knitters. They have published a free issue of 'KNITmuch' magazine and you can check that out HERE.
The quote for today is from Neale Donald Walsch... "A five-word sentence that could change the world tomorrow is "What would love do now?"