MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Final pieces of stitching



These are the final pieces of free-motion stitching that will be going on my wallhanging. Every element I've stitched has some special meaning for me.  I won't be posting any more photos until it's all done so you'll have to wait & see what it will turn out like.

p.s. - in case you're wondering....the bottom 'bit' will have flowers hand stitched on top of the wonky stems and leaves I did with the machine.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it MA-it should be stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh all of that stitching looks like fun! Can't wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like wonky, it's good, better than perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful piece this will be. A great way to put together memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be great to see. Remember to tell us the finished size, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to seeing it! Nice job on the cross and friends!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.